Join Our Relationship Newsletter
Past Core Values Couples Newsletter Issues
- 05/26/2020 – Honor the relational space in your home
- 05/19/2020 – Enjoy what you love — don’t let it rule you
- 05/12/2020 – How to Escape Momentary Anxiety
- 05/05/2020 – Work toward progress, not perfection
- 04/14/2020 – What assumptions do you hold about your relationship?
- 03/31/2020 – Strategies for seeing through the black cloud
- 03/19/2020 – Offering free counseling for those affected by COVID-19.
- 01/01/2020 – It’s That Time Again
- 12/24/2019 – A holiday message for you.
- 12/19/2019 – When The Holidays Aren’t So Jolly
- 12/03/2019 – Stress got you down?
- 11/26/2019 – A Practice In Romance
- 11/19/2019 – Our Ministry Retreat
- 10/08/2019 – Date Ideas for Autumn
- 10/01/2019 – How to Really Reach Your Goals
When I was young, my mom would never let me eat in bed — she never wanted me to get crumbs in the sheets. If I did, I’d have to change my sheets, a chore I simply hated. These days, many of us have started using our beds for many more things than it was advertised for at the mattress store, especially work. In fact, you might be one of the many (like me!) who’s now relegated to working at home exclusively, thanks to the social distancing requirements. When creating an at-home workspace, it’s important to remember that the purpose of a bed is sleep & intimacy!