Transformational Life Coaching
Many times people get stuck in habits that make their lives function but don’t move them in a direction they desire. Do you ever feel like you would benefit from someone helping to guide you as you create a rich legacy for your life? Eric can help you look to the future, create attainable goals with measurable action plans to move in the desired direction. Eric can help you through:
- Relationship Coaching: Gaining strategies to improve communication, intimacy and understanding of your loved ones. Sign up here!
- Leadership Coaching: Building skills to enhance your ability to lead and manage others
- Life Transition Coaching: Developing a road map and plan that will lead to your next stage in life
- Spiritual Coaching: Discovering your personal belief system and how to implement it into other areas of your life
- Parent Coaching: Understanding yourself, your parenting style and how to build life-long relationship with your children
- Educational Coaching: Identifying your learning style and building skills for educational success
Eric is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and has taken his training through Western Theological Seminary in Portland Oregon. He has a Masters Degree in physical science education and has been a Physics teacher since 1984 and has run his own private company since 1986. Eric has also been a High School Basketball Coach since 1982 and knows how to challenge students of any age to create their future and become the best they can be.
Eric and his wife Sabrina (who is a Marriage and Family Therapist), have also volunteered in many organizations such as Young Life, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Church Youth groups to help mentor students in exploration of their spiritual life.
Eric and Sabrina are both passionate about helping individuals and couples to understand themselves, access their strengths and have the best relationships possible.They have been doing Marriage Retreats and Seminars since 2004 and use the Core Values Index (CVI) as the cornerstone of their seminars.