Congratulations on taking the step of working with a coach.
Please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Intake Form for Coaching with Eric Walters
- Send it back through this email,
- Pay for your first session or 4 session package, (includes a $100 discount)
- Lastly, take the CVI assessment
The coaching relationship is 100% – 100%, meaning that both the client and coach bring their full selves, their honesty, attention, and commitment to coaching – so that it can be as effective as possible for you.
The packet (linked below) is our foundation for getting started. You’ll find three documents here:
- Foundation Questions: Please complete the Foundation Questions and send them to me a few days prior to our first session. Your answers provide me with helpful background information, but more importantly, they serve to help you clarify and discover information about yourself. Please set aside at least one hour to work on these questions, and give them time to simmer, and come back to them over several days.
- Coaching Agreement: Please read, sign (or electronically initial) and return the Coaching Agreement before our first session. This covers the logistics of the coaching relationship.
- Also included here is a coaching call preparation worksheet. If you would like, you can use these to prepare for our sessions.
- The Core Values Index (CVI) needs to be taken before our first meeting as well. Cost is $50 for the CVI.
Feel free to call or email if you have any questions about any of the materials. I look forward to our work together.
Click here to download the form! Please bring the completed form to your appointment or email it to me prior to our meeting.